Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lover I Don't Have to Love - Bright Eyes

This song is crazy, I love the melody. I would listen to this without the lyrics if I could. I normally listen to this song when I'm feeling down and I feel that love is too damn pointless.
(Pardon if you don't like my music reviews but they do relate to my life, since I have some opinion on it :] )

The lyrics are deep and whatever. >>>
Here are a few lyrics from the song that made me say wow:
I want a lover I don't have to love I want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk, hey where's the kid with the chemicals....
I got a hundred and I can't seem to get far...

I got the money if you got the time he said it feels good and I'll give it a try ....
and my mind went dark...
I need some meaning I can memorize, The gotta have or seems to slip my mind...
You are such pretty words, but love's no story book, love's an excuse to get hurt and to hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do I do, then hurt me, then hurt me.

Well if I have any readers out there, I would love to hear your opinions every once in awhile ^^; (starting to feel as if I'm sounding desperate for a reply)

-Ren Montez <3

No comments: