Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I had a dream

._____.
okgetngiotgeoj

I had a dream about Marco.. I know i know I know, what am I doing thinking about him.
DONT WORRY IT WAS STRICTLY FRIENDLY
trust meh

BHJBHEL belhs Dx
(just licked some ice cream soup that's been sitting for more than 10 minutes)

So I'm at a house or something
few other amigos are there
and I was just wondering if I should start dropping by in this area again.
So I saw next to Marco on this very very lavish sofa (i'm not exacertating)
I'm not just sitting next to him, i'm sitting close, REAL close, to the point s, I might as well be joint to him by the darn hip.

He looks at me awkwardly putting down his controller (yep, he was all on dat derr xboxi)
I rest my head on his shoulder then tilt upwards him in a bit of a sigh. "Marco do you miss me?"
"Oh course I miss you." he turns a bit and hugs me (that man, still gives amazing hugs, I felt this one in my dreams too, that's the type of stuff to put a smile on my face ^^; -entering kekeke mode- ) "Oh good, I wanted to know" I hug hug back. Then .. "You know I own a club, then there's one where I go to work at" the dream ends briefly after this..

Marco has a girlfriend and in my dream I wasn't even thinking dirty, I just always wanted to work on building a friendship with Marco but never really bothered to hop on that, I think maybe the next time I see him idkwthti that I will try to ask him a little something somethin


- Ren Montez <3

No comments: