Sunday, September 11, 2011

Long Time No Talk: Keep In Touch Mi Amigo Countinued

I did get a reply so yah!
tease my friend a little bit XP
I want to get some new books, Spanish Japanese and Korean D:

True blood was wow, so tragic, glad that Debbie is FINALLY DEAD
GOO SOOK FOR GROWING SOME BALLS GIRL!

Speaking of which I need to see if Mister Mata has said anything back to me >_<


R.I.P. Jesus :'(
My Favorite (G)LBT couple T____T

He gave all his power and Marty killed him ):
IF only she could die second time ¬¬
lol

He loved Lafeyette so much T^T
That made me so sad


♔ Ren D Ribbons
Quote of the Season. "Baby, You're a Median and I'm dead, I'll always be with you..." - Jesus


kinda like sad that Tara is dead :/ she was finallly acting ok again and she gets killed off.

Hey Rene ;D I was so happy to see his smexy self back on the screen lol

He warned what's her face, about Terry's crazy arse, I knew he was crazy as soon as he saw his old mate, he started looking scary ;_;

I give a big applaud to the cast and crew of this season you guys did an amazing job o-o

Eric boo, I feel your pain, she just shot you down like that lol, Had you hecka happy then I can't be with neither of yall

I hope she hooks up with L.C. I've been wanting to see that since last season <3

 My Favorite Cast Memebers of True Blood:

Kevin Alejandro as Jesus Velasquez
J.D. Mata as Tio Luca
Nathan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse
Lois Smith as Adele Stackhouse (Grams)
Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman ( awww)
Paola Turbay as Antonia ( felt sorry for her)
Ryan Kwaten as Jason Stackhouse
Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux
Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry (bitchy though)
Carrie Preston as Arlene Fowler ( I finally liked her for once lol)
Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby ( You were bad but loved it lol)
Lauren Bowles as Holly Cleary  (Fabulous)
Dan Buran Marcus Bozeman (hey, i thought he was sexy yet bleh)
Chris Bauer as Andy Bellefleur (You Go Chris, you're looking better)


P.s. that sick pastor or whatever is back as a vamp! wth Dx he should of commited suicide lol  , jessica save jason ):



No comments: