Sunday, September 11, 2011

Long Time No Talk : Keep in Touch mi amigo

Wow, it's crazy how things changed, how time passed us by seems like facebook is the only way to keep in touch with my with my friends nowadays. It felt good to hear from Ramón I really missed him. I just hope to hear back from Adam,and all my other old running gang, my heart raced a bit but we're all good, nothing I can do and I'm happy for them, happy for them all. I just want them to be well.


Hoping that one day, I can be just as well as them or at least something close to it.

I believe last week, I made a new facebook to seperate the real from the fake, Out of 600 people only 80 were real to mean, that's less than 20% in case you haven't noticed, I hope to get back into storage to get my old college books as well, keeping in touch is so important.


I missed you, often when I say it, it's from the bottom of my heart. I say this to my friends, those of which I care deeply for, just sitting here now, with my friends Arooj and Kaushal.

Thinking of that time of the past back then.

All I can really say is wow. Vince and all the others, pain and hardships Texans, (i have to go wee, really bad and true blood is about to come on lol) ...

to be continued shortly after true blood ^^;....

My only edit to this is, that I couldn't log in quickly enough to post lol, so I ended up waiting WAYYYY after true blood yet, I still have another post to make :P


No comments: