Friday, October 7, 2011

Did you Feel that?


Haven't seen him in a minute yet he's been on my mind here and there. Good to see him, good to be around him, accidentally mistaken him for a womanizer.

I guess the reason why I first fell for him was because he was so simple and I was so complicated.

Saw the face of a person who once accused me and I was quick to show him the light, It doesn't hurt and I can laugh about it, haha because he's such a loser.


-Ren Montez <3

Special Poetry Insert

Godly
by Chris Kim

I could feel the light in him
As he passed me by
This man was some miraculous
Nothing as I had ever encountered before
My days were gloomed
Yet he cleared it up better than any glass cleaner
Gave me the motivation
The Inspiration
When I needed it the most
Selfishly I wanted to just keep his time
Yet I knew he was a busy man
On a mission
With a title unknown to me

No comments: