Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day One - Ten Days Challenge

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


One - I hate you, there are things about you which I just can't stand, they sicken me, just isn't right man.

Two - I'm honestly sorry, I don't care if you believe me or not, it doesn't matter.

Three - I don't want to ever see you again, I wipe you from my existence

Four - Thank you, you were the best and worst thing to happen to me.

Five - I'm not perfect and that what drives me insane. Trying to fit my own expectations

Six - I'm cruel, cold, heartless, ruthless, sick and just down right a snake. Crazy and bitchy are in my genes, but I don't want to be mizerable with only half of what I deserve. I want to change, I want help.

Seven - I guess it wasn't meant to be, glad it's over. Now I can chill n just do me.

Eight - Psh, Only messin with ya dumbazz, I lied to you, but I wanted to be entertained, didn't get it so I regret a bit.

Nine - Couldn't keep the promise I made to you. I blame myself but I can surely blame another. It takes more than one, yet still I could of said no and decided to still press on.

Ten - It burns, wish there was something to stop it y'know, I still feel that I'm not enough, I'm disappointed with myself. I want a high level yet, I'm so low. I'm feeling worthless.


[Wish I had a spell check or somethings, somethings are better left unsaid?]

No comments: