Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(_ _)ヾ(‘ロ‘) (´~`)

Ugh , today, they kept aggrevating me (yesm typos gallor)
I'm so Tired~

Had a dream I was talking to a friend, that didn't happen at all today.
I guess that's what I get for waking up later....

I had so much insomnia.
I went to sleep at 100
woke up at 220
couldnt go back to sleep until 6 something

Then I woke up at 8
and I was so tired
I just rolled back over ugh.

I take that back, its not as it was pictured in my dream
but its very close.


Someone's been on my mind, that I haven't been able to let go.
My horoscope for today, tells me to let them go. I'll listen after I had the opinion of another.

Scorpio's Horoscope:
Just because one person is no longer a part of your life doesn't mean that all people are unreliable. People change, as do situations. It's possible that this person was no longer a healthy influence on you, in which case the departure is for the best. You're going to have to become more adaptable, Scorpio, because there are more changes on the horizon, especially where your career is concerned.


Therapy is going well, sessions are on and off.
My voice is strong again


Today I'm going to work out and play bass :]

No comments: